Maintaining glowy skin is perhaps not an easy task especially in the busy schedules of our life. When you spare a portion of your time for taking a look at your own skin, you will definitely get a better result.
Here are some tips to make sure that your skin looks bright, flawless, and glowy:
- Steam for skin: When steam is caught, the pores in the skin are opened and this will help remove dirt. Make it a habit to steam for five minutes every day. It is also good to put mint leaves in steaming water.
- Sunscreen: Use a safe, mineral-based sunscreen daily to avoid sunburn especially during the summer season.
- Curd: Applying a tablespoon of yogurt mixed with a tablespoon of honey on the face will help prevent dry skin. It can be applied two or three times a week.
- Rosewater: The toner is meant to open and close the pores of the cleansed face. Apply a few drops of rose water on the face. This is a great toner to have flawless skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamins that may help protect your skin. The important compounds in aloe vera have also been shown to neutralize the effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation, repair your skin from existing UV damage, Applying aloe vera gel on the face three or four times a week protects the skin. Helps to remove wrinkles and dark spots on the face.
There are some other tips that you should consider in your day-to-day life. If you don’t get enough shut-eye, your skin gets tired just like you – it sags and you get bags. So don’t risk it. You can also apply honey on your face twice or thrice a week to naturally soothe and heal your skin.
If you are a person who always uses makeup products, then make sure you always remove your makeup before hitting the sheets. The skin needs to breathe overnight. And makeup prevents that, as leaving it on overnight clogs the pores which may cause blemishes and/or blackheads.