UAE Golden Jubilee; Wizz Air Abu Dhabi offers 50% off on flights

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi announces a 50% discount on air tickets in celebration of UAE’s Golden Jubilee. Wizz Air Abu Dhabi is the UAE’s low-fare airline, and the airline is a joint venture with state-owned ADQ, which owns 51 percent with Wizz Air Holdings owning the remaining 49 percent. 

The 50 percent discount flights are now on sale on wizzair.com and the airline’s mobile app. Passengers can travel there to their selected destination until 26 March 2022. Moreover, a photo contest for 50 people to get free air tickets has also started. 

For the contest, take a photo of a prominent landmark in the UAE and post it on # UAE50WithWIZZ and tag it as Wizzair, the winners will then get the tickets. The best photos will be selected and reposted on Wizz Air’s social media channels.

Wizz Air Abu Dhabi, the Emirati scheduled low-cost airline based at Abu Dhabi International airport currently flies to Alexandria (Egypt), Almaty (Kazakhstan), Athens (Greece), Baku (Azerbaijan), Belgrade (Serbia), Kutaisi (Georgia), Kyiv (Ukraine), Manama (Bahrain), Moscow (Russia), Muscat (Oman), Odesa (Ukraine), Sarajevo (Bosnia), Sohag (Egypt), Tel-Aviv (Israel), Tirana (Albania) and Yerevan (Armenia).

Read Also: Ain Dubai is officially open; All you need to know about the world’s largest observation wheel

The Flex Class service offers passengers the option to cancel their flight up to three hours before departure at no charge and to reimburse 100% of the airline credit immediately.